By using the Datalogica website you agree with the content of this disclaimer.
Datalogica is committed to regularly update and/or modify the contents of this website. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete or incorrect.
Without the explicit written permission of Datalogica it is prohibited to integrate the protected contents published on these websites into other programs or other websites or to use them by any other means.
This website can contain elements that are protected by copyright and by other laws that are subject to the copyright of third parties and that are correspondingly protected for these third parties.
Points of Attention
1. Datalogica provides the content of the website in the state where it actually is, without warranty or guarantee as to the fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise.
The content is only and exclusively for personal use only. Datalogica does not give you any guarantee concerning downloaded files from this website.
2. Datalogica shall not be liable for damage or threat of injury and arising from - or in any way related to - the use of the content of the website or the impossibility of the content of the website reference.
3. Datalogica, the site and its content at its discretion and at any time given, change or terminate, with or without prior notice. Datalogica is not responsible for the consequences of change or termination.
4. Subject to this disclaimer, Datalogica is not responsible for the content of the website linked to third party files. Linking does not constitute an endorsement of those files.
5. Unauthorized or improper use of the website or its content may be an infringement of intellectual property rights, privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for everything you sent from the contents of this website.
Datalogica reserves the right to deny you (the user), the permission to the contents of this website and/or certain services on the content of this website which are offered to use. Datalogica can also monitor the access to this website.
General information or questions regarding permissions and restrictions can be sent to the webmaster of Datalogica.
Of course, it speaks for itself, that your information is strictly confidential and would never be provided to third parties.
Ing. Rafael R. Dahan (CSQE)
Certified Software Quality Engineer
Datalogica - inspired eCommerce